Do diving board BACK FLIP
This is a great way to do a backflip in water. You CAN do this, but it needs some practice and supervision with you.
1. Go to the end of the diving board.
2. Have your back face the water
3. Put your feet half-way off the edge of the diving board.
4. Take a very deep breath!
5. Bend your knees, put your arms forward, jump!
6. Do not arch your back backwards as far as it will go, as this will result in your head hitting the board. Keep your back straight and your head neutral and bring your knees up to your body in the "tuck" position.
7. Rotate until you are turned all the way back around and hit the water.