Walt Disney World is called the most magical place on earth. Imagine getting Mickey Mouse's actual autograph; eating loads of ice-cream cones and sundaes; watching spectacular fireworks and having a blast on thrilling rides...
1. Plan ahead! Planning a trip can be impatient, but worth it. Plan a couple weeks ahead and get all the info from Disneyland.com Including the park hours and events that day.
2. Plan out what you want to do. If you want to have a great time, the most important step is to create an itinerary for every day you will be there.
3. Be prepared to have a lot of fun. Take pictures with the characters and get their autograph.
4. Go on the popular rides. ALWAYS remember to grab a couple of maps right before you hand your ticket to the staff member to punch in. Disneyland's most famous rides include: Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Nemo's Submarine Ride, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Try going on these popular rides first, because by noon, the lines will get very long.
5. Visit several parks. If you have the chance to go, then why not? You don't have to go to all of them, but try to visit as many as you can. It's fine to skip one or to miss some rides. Remember that it's about the quality, not the quantity.
6. Make sure to watch the parades and fireworks.
7. Smell the Roses... meaning slow down and notice the details around you. The Imagineers have worked on details in every corner. From talking trees and trashcans to hilarious tombstones, you will find beauty and humor all over the World.