Become a MILLIONAIRE
1. Believe in the goal of becoming a millionaire. You must believe that you both deserve to be and will become a millionaire.
2. Be in good health before embarking on a journey to become a millionaire. Making money and making good decisions that create more money in your life require that you are in good shape. Keep fit, eat well and take good care of your body. It is your health that will provide you with the energy and resources needed to keep going on the commitment to becoming a millionaire.
3. Be tenacious. Success requires an ability to keep getting up after failures. There will be plenty of failures as you try to find the best ways to make a million or more. To become a millionaire, you have to be prepared to make decisions that won't always succeed but if the risks aren't taken, then the potential for success won't be realized either.
4. Check your self confidence. If it's low, now is the time to build it up. High self esteem and good self confidence are essential traits to help you on your way. However, don't let this delay you. You can fake it until you make it and the more you practice being confident, the sooner it becomes a part of who you really are.
5. Unearth your sense of humor. You're going to need it. Making money requires a flexible nature and a sense of the sublimely ridiculous. Don't allow yourself to be let down by the overly serious attitudes of others and in turn, don't be too serious about the money game itself. By all means be very serious about the rules of the game and how to play but don't get so caught up in the game itself that you take yourself too seriously and forget to enjoy the venture.
6. Inequality of information - Find a place where you know something that many undervalue. Having this inequality of information can give you, your first piece of leverage.
7. Leverage skills you know- You can go into new fields such as say Finance, but make sure you're leveraging something you already know such as technology and/or product.
8. Surround yourself with smart people- Smart people whom are successful usually got there by doing the same and have an innate desire to help those do the same.
9.Your primary metric shouldn't be dollars- If you're going after a big enough market and charging a reasonable amount, you can hit a million dollars. Focus on growth, customer acquisition costs, lifetime value of the customer.
10. Be a master of information.
11. Get out and be social- Even if you're an introvert, being around people will give you energy.
12. Be so good they can't ignore you. Just be so good with what you do that you can't be ignored.
13. Give yourself every opportunity you can- You should give yourself every opportunity possible, especially as an entrepreneur where every advantage counts.
14. Productize a service- If you can make what might normally be considered a service into a scalable, repeatable, and efficient process that makes it seem like a product you can make a good amount of money.
15. Don't Get Comfortable- You will probably get comfortable somewhere around 200k, maybe less or more, but it will certainly be before 1 million dollars. If you get comfortable you start getting off balance and having the hunger to move forward. Reward yourself a little bit, but live as frugally as possible.
16. Stop spending and be thrifty. Most millionaires are living a very frugal and cost-effective life
17. Keep The Momentum Going.
18. Consider what you're doing now. If you're in a regular, salaried job, the chances are that you're not going to become a millionaire, even if you forgo almost everything and live like a total hermit and save most of your salary. Does that feel good? This requires you to step outside of your comfort zone - are you ready for that?
19. Monitor cashflow with an eagle eye in your start up business. This is one time in life where obsession is a good quality. Every cent counts.
20. Find a mentor who has walked the walk and seek advice.
21. Brainstorm an Action Plan. Rarely does anybody to a straight path to make $1 million. Write down at least 30 ideas for ways to make $1 million.
22. Hire Great People. The only way to have a great team is to be a great leader.
23. Get Committed. Get emotionally associated, connected, to why it's a must to make the million dollars. Visualize your life and what it will be like when you have the million dollars. Think of all the good you will do with the money.
Source: wikihow.com, jasonlbaptiste.com