DONATE MONEY to charity
1. Donations are tax deductible. When you donate to a charitable organization or a non-profit group, the amount you donate is tax deductible.
2. Giving now is better than giving in the future. It may seem like a small amount now, but a dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow. Don't wait until you're super rich to give to charity.
3. You really CAN make a difference.
4. Giving to charity may improve your sense of well-being. The act of helping others can create an improved sense of well-being. Knowing that you sacrificed something such as time, finances or property in order to help others in need can give you a sense of purpose in life or work and inner satisfaction.
5. Supporting a cause can help keep you informed about issues of social injustice. When considering donating to a charity, many people tend to research the issues connected to that organization. As a result, you become more educated about social injustices around the world.
6. Giving to charity out of spiritual conviction can strengthen your spiritual life. Recognizing that you have taken action in line with your spiritual beliefs by offering your resources to others in need can bring a sense of inner peace and contentment.
7. Volunteering with a charity may result in physical and social benefits. By volunteering, you have the opportunity to build your social circles while reaping the physical, mental and spiritual benefits from the labor you contribute to your favorite cause.
8. Be a leader, not a follower. Since other people don't donate, you don't want to either? If your friends know you're giving to charity, they'll be encouraged as well.
Source: life.gaiam.com , sweatingthebigstuff.com