Invest in GOLD and SILVER
Why Buy Gold?
Gold is the only money that has never failed in the 5,000 year history of its use by humans.
Currently, there is only enough investment-grade gold available on Earth for every living person to have 1/3rd of an ounce.
Time and again throughout human history, gold has been revalued to account for all excess currency in circulation. Today, to account for all the U.S. dollars printed by the Federal Reserve, gold would have to be revalued at $15,000 per ounce.
In times of crisis, gold is the safest investment that also has the greatest potential to increase your wealth.
Gold is a completely private and anonymous investment that is also extremely portable.
Why Buy Silver?
There is currently less investment-grade silver available on Earth for investors to buy than there is gold.
Today, there is only enough investment-grade silver on Earth for every person to have 1/14th of an ounce.
Silver is a 'miracle metal'. It is second only to oil as the world's most useful commodity.
Aside from being money, silver has thousands of essential industrial uses. Silver is the most electrically conductive, thermally conductive, and reflective metal on the planet that has no known substitutes
For the past 30 years the world has used up more silver than has been mined, and today silver inventories are near all time record low levels.
How to Invest in Gold and Silver.
1.Set a budget and stick to it. This is extremely important so you do not accidentally 'blow out' your finances. If you can only afford to invest $1000 then do not invest more than that.
2. Decide how much risk you are willing to take. If you just want to stockpile your money with some physical gold and silver to hedge against inflation, then you probably aren't a huge risk taker; this is fine. However, if you do not mind a little uncertainty, then you could invest in junior mining stocks, for example. The potential return is much bigger, but so is the potential risk.
3. Physical or non-physical gold and silver? If you want to invest in gold and silver to protect you and your family in the event of hyperinflation or currency collapse, then you will probably want to invest more heavily in the physical metal. This means you will be buying gold or silver coins and bullion. On the other hand, if you are interested in actively 'trading' your gold and silver investments to make money, then you should invest in precious metals ETFs (these are electronic funds) or shares in precious metals mining companies.
4. Decide whether you want more gold or more silver. Generally speaking, gold is more stable but is also more expensive to invest in. Silver, on the other hand, is much more accessible but is also prone to more violent 'swings' in price. Silver also has more growth potential, due to its heavy industrial use. Gold has more limited industrial uses but is well known as being a universal reserve currency.
5. Learn how to keep your investment as safe as possible. All investment carries risk: You must try to minimize this. If you hold physical gold and silver, then store it somewhere safe—do not brag to people that you have purchased precious metals. If you hold precious metals ETFs. then investigate if 'stop loss' facilities are possible.
6. Keep up to date on financial news and precious metals market trends. Keeping abreast of current financial affairs is important so that you can start to read where prices are headed (although this is always a very inexact science). Included in the sources and citations section below are links to websites with good gold and silver price analyses.
7. Read widely on precious metals investment. This will broaden your scope of investment strategies and increase your level of gold and silver knowledge.
Source: goldsilver.com, wikihow.com