1. Maintain healthy eating habits: eat 3 meals and 2 snacks every day. Follow the peace sign - 40% grains, 40% fruits/vegetables, and 20% protein for each of the 3 meals. As a snack choose nuts, fruits, and energy bar.
2. Sleep well every night. Adults should get 7 to 8 hours daily. Going to bed early and waking up early help to optimize performance.
3. Drink water through the day. Water is not only essential for rehydration but also leads to purified blood, glowing skin and healthy body tissues. Thus, you look beautiful, the natural way, when you drink plentiful water.
4. Breathe properly - deeply, slowly and smoothly. This way you relieve stress and send more oxygen to the blood, brain and muscles increasing your energy levels and mental performance.
5. Exercise regularly. Interval training is more effective than steady-state exercise in building physical capacity and in teaching the body to recover more efficiently. Warm up before you exercise and cool down after.